[Shotimes] TCCA on ABC World News

To: V8 List <v8sho@v8sho.com>
Subject: [Shotimes] TCCA on ABC World News
From: Jason Kennedy <jason8225@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:23:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,

The Taurus Car Club of America is scheduled to be
interviewed tomorrow (Tuesday) at around 1:00 in the
afternoon in Detroit.  The interview is supposed to be
aired sometime this week!  They want us to talk about
the history of the Taurus, etc. as the production line
closes this week.  Anybody that can be in the Detroit
area then, give me a call.  I'd like to SHOw them what
the Taurus community can do.  I am certainly planning
to make mention of all the various organizations that
are a part of our community.  I will list some below.
If I am forgetting any, please add them to the list:

shoclub.com
shoforum.com
v8sho.com
shocago.com
nesho.com

those immediately pop into my mind... I know there are
more!

Sorry for the short noticed, but they just called me
today!

Thanks,
-Jason
330-806-5832