[Shotimes] Re: Gingerman Snow day

To: Kirk J Doucette <Kirk.Doucette@nesho.com>
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: Gingerman Snow day
From: "D. Mallinson" <dmall@mwonline.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 07:26:28 -0500
Instead of just keeping Kirk behind me and waiting for him to take me
out by overdriving the circuit and his tires, I let him by.  :)

My day wasn't about speed, it was about having fun learning to slide the
car around.  That is why I was one of two that voted to keep going, it
was a great day to learn car control.  I can be on the edge with most
anyone by the end of a track day, but I need to learn to go over the
edge a bit more and bring it back.

Kirk will have another chance to pass me backwards at Grattan in July!
if not Gingerman in the spring.

Don