[Shotimes] Re: [v6sho] Re: Welcome to v6sho

To: shotimes@jonheese.com
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: [v6sho] Re: Welcome to v6sho
From: "Kenneth" <_cajun_@myway.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:18:20 -0400 (EDT)
COOL

Kenneth C.
'90 Red
'92 SHO-SHO

 --- On Wed 08/30, Jon Heese < shotimes@jonheese.com > wrote:
From: Jon Heese [mailto: shotimes@jonheese.com]
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 21:42:48 -0400

name, and it doesn't look like DNS has *totally* <br>propagated yet, so if you
don't see anything there, it's mirrored
got the basic shell from the SHOTimes FAQ <br>with small modifications.  All of
the red links are articles that need <br>to be created.  Everyone should feel
free to create/edit these articles <br>as they see fit, as well as create new
SHOTimes FAQ isn't copyrighted in any way (I <br>found no notice about it
anywhere on the site), so I suppose we could <br>copy all of that info over to
get started.  I didn't do it (yet) because <br>it's a *lot* of work.  If
someone's feeling energetic, by all means, <br>please feel free to move stuff
great thing
about the wiki format is that anyone can contribute as <br>well as screw it up,
but don't be nervous: the system keeps backup <br>copies of everything that's
changed, so if someone goes through and <br>deletes everything, someone else
can easily go in and undo the changes.<br><br>Please let me know
(v6sho@jonheese.com) if you find any problems with <br>this system or have any
(had the day off school and work due to stupid <br>> Tropical Storm Ernesto)
setting up WikiMedia (the software behind <br>> WikiPedia) on my webserver for
through all of the setup (I started with Fedora Core 3, <br>> Apache 1.3 and
PHP4.3 and ended up with FC4, Apache 2.0 and PHP5.0), <br>> I've got the
beginnings of a V6SHO Wiki.<br>> <br>> I grabbed the basic shell o!
the content off the current SHOTimes FAQ, <br>> and as soon as I have all of
the administrative details worked out, I'll <br>> post a link so anyone who
wants to contribute can help move stuff over <br>> or add new stuff as it comes
up.<br>> <br>> Note: I don't particularly want ownership, so to speak, of the
Wiki, so <br>> I have no problem moving it to a "neutral" location if one
should <br>> present itself.  In the meantime, we can start building useful
content <br>> and it can always be picked up and dumped into its final location