[Shotimes] Re: Welcome to v6sho

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: Welcome to v6sho
From: MonsieurBoo@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:43:44 EDT
"I'm surprised that you would even suggest this. The topic thread and
personality of the V8 list is totally unlike these lists, and I don't see any
benefit at all to combining them."

After subbing to v8sho for the past few days I wholeheartedly agree with  Ron
on this one.

Some of their OT posts, like "OT Obama for president, NOT", are truly
offensive.  We don't need a dose of that on this kind of list.

Apologies to all the v8sho folks who HAVE been on topic.  Too bad for  the
horrible S/N ratio, because there's obviously a good strong current of  usable
technical info and lots of participation, if only someone  would police those
moronic OTs.

Cheers,
Mark LaBarre
94 atx 140k