Re: [Shotimes] gasoline, give it to mike-ee, he eats everything

To: "Bruce Bender" <photographerbrucebender@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] gasoline, give it to mike-ee, he eats everything
From: <clubairth@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 08:36:47 -0500
Bruce:
 I have worked in the oil business for 25 years. I think you need to educate
yourself on how things work! Oil is a COMMODITY. Look the word up and
understand how commodities work.
 A really excellent book that won the Pulitzer prize on the entire workings
of the oil industry is called "The Prize".
That would be a start.
.
.