Re: [Shotimes] (OT) pricing an 83 Mustang

To: van Oss <vanOss@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] (OT) pricing an 83 Mustang
From: "D. Mallinson" <dmall@mwonline.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:52:03 -0500
Joseph,

Check out this site, NADA classic car site, that covers your year and more:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?O23951A8D

Also, go to any good bookstore and buy a copy of the Old Cars Price
Guide, magazine size that comes out every month.  It is a good place to
start.

Finally buy a copy of Hemmings or just go online to Hemmings:

http://www.hemmings.com

They list last months classifieds all the time, just go to the Mustang
section and see what is close.

Don Mallinson