Re: [Shotimes] Bug gut removal

To: "Paul Nimz" <pnimz@v8sho.com>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Bug gut removal
From: James White <greensho@crown.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 22:50:12 -0500
With all of the miles that I drive, there is only 2 solutions.

The only thing that seems to get baked on bugs off is suddsy amonia
(sp?), but you need to wash off its film with regular soap within
a few minutes.

Bugs don't stick well to vinyl, so I use a Colagan cover all of the
time.  Not only does it cover the stone marks and scratches, but
it is easy to clean.

regards, Jim White

At Wednesday, 9 August 2006, "Paul Nimz" <pnimz@v8sho.com> wrote:

>Anyone who drives in the Midwest country side knows of the bug gut
problems.
>What's the best way to get rid of dried bug guts off the nose?
When the car