Re: [Shotimes] Global Warming

To: shotimes <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Global Warming
From: "Mike Wojton" <mwojton@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 19:37:27 -0400
Welcome to my hell man!  I live in Dover, Pennsylvania.  Until recently the
hotbed of Intelligent Design "discussion".  There's no discussion with
people who think that anybody who doesn't believe the same as they do is an
idiot.  Regardless of which side they're on.  I just leave them alone.

--
Mike Wojton
Dover, PA

   -'95 White MTX