[Shotimes] Re: Antenna Mast Not Moving, Motor Whirs

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: Antenna Mast Not Moving, Motor Whirs
From: fwhittle@mindspring.com
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 08:26:05 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
I should also mention that when I bought my 3rd antenna, I got just the mast at
Autozone (I believe it was about $20).  The one you get there doesn't fit the
stock motor as-is, but you can unscrew the knob on the end of each mast and
pull out the center portion of the new mast (with the toothed strip attached)
and swap it to the rest of the old one.  The original mast has 4 segments, I
believe, while the Autozone replacement has 5 and is slightly larger in
diameter.

Frank Whittle
'95 ATX