[Shotimes] Re: Shotimes digest, Vol 1 #5496 - 18 msgs

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: Shotimes digest, Vol 1 #5496 - 18 msgs
From: fwhittle@mindspring.com
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 08:10:14 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
When I replaced mine, I followed the directions and didn't open up the motor to
remove the broken piece and re-lube the inside.  My replacement mast didn't
last quite as long as it should have.  After you remove the broken mast, you
should remove the motor and disassemble it (1 nut, I believe) and put some new
grease inside, and remove the broken end of the old mast.

Frank Whittle
'95 ATX