Re: [Shotimes] Antenna Mast Not Moving, Motor Whirs

To: "'SHOtimes'" <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Antenna Mast Not Moving, Motor Whirs
From: "Mike" <srfdude@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 14:45:44 -0700
I have an antenna that won't go down; the motor runs for 30 secs. or so
after shutoff.  I assume there is a flex cable somewhere that is broken.
Looking at Shotimes, there is a procedure to change. The google search you
mention brings up fixed mast replacements, but I don't seem to find the
cable.  Any hints?
Mike