Re: [Shotimes] Antenna Mast Not Moving, Motor Whirs

To: Alan Fanning <Awfanning@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Antenna Mast Not Moving, Motor Whirs
From: Ian Fisher <dataflash@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 13:21:48 -0700 (PDT)
I replaced mine when it happened on my 94. I think that's the general
consensus. Ron Porter used a fixed mast which is a good idea too.

I shaved the antenna hole on my 93 so I don't have to worry about it anymore.
'Cept my rear in-glass antenna seems to have taken a dump on me. :-(

Oh well, time for XM!

Ian