[Shotimes] parts for sale

To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] parts for sale
From: "van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 12:35:49 -0500
I have the parts below available for sale.  First person to show up with
money (or PayPal) or a trailer gets them.  I want my garage back, so this is
a clearance sale and I will be very reasonable, perhaps even cheap, and want
to move quickly.  This is not a complete list, so if you need something not
shown, let me know.  Please reply privately to vanOss@centurytel.net, let's
not tie up the list.

Most of these parts are from an 89 and 91 I've parted, some accumulated over
the years from eBay, etc.  Parts are used unless marked as new.  Where there
is an MTX/ATX difference, most but not all are MTX.  I am in La Crosse, WI
54601.  I will be offline on Saturday, otherwise you should get a quick
response.

VO

------------
Catalytic y-pipe from discountconverter.com, fits mtx
DynoMax catback, complete w/mufflers
NEW steering pump
Gen1 side ground effects, white
Gen2 green front bumer and door cladding
Gen2 red front bumper with scratches - free
Tan interior bits, visors, dome lamps, dash bezel, center console (late Gen2
style) and roof consoles, all mint
2 whole mtx trannies plus extra case and lots of parts, lightly used clutch
set
2 pairs lower control arms
2 coolant reservoirs
2 firewall trim covers (late Gen2)
3 intakes, 1 with EGR 2 without
3 DIS modules
2 front sway bars, I'll get sizes
assorted motor and tranny mounts
91 alternator
front Eibach/Tokico sets, rear Eibachs for wagon
NEW front Tokico - 1 only
4 radiator fans and 2 radiators, one radiator is NEW
VAPS steering system, reservoir, rack, cooler, etc.
throttle and clutch cables
JBL amp set, complete
3.2L engine with 3.0 cams, you finish the MTX conversion
9-tooth (I think) starter from 91
mtx pedal set with switches from 91
1 set of Delrin subframe bushings
car cover for wagon
NEW cam-chain tensioner
NEW water pump
idlers, rod bearings, accessory pulleys
assorted engine wiring harnesses
assorted brackets, lots of wiring & other bits
Also parting out the 94 LX green/tan wagon