Re: [Shotimes] Parts Interchangeability

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Parts Interchangeability
From: FlamingTaco <flamingtaco@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 11:58:45 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Headlights and markers are the same. Beware aftermarket lamps for the Sable as
they may not have the tabs for mounting the fishtanks.

The grill opening panel for the Sable is similar but not the same as the SHO
panel. I do not know if they are interchangeable, but I do know that the SHO
panel has structural ribs at the bottom that serve to support the bumper skin,
while the sable panel does not.

The "channel tube piece" behind your bumper cover is your bumper, and this is
SHO specific. Sable and Taurus have a bonded bumper/cover assembly.

David