Re: [Shotimes] engine lift suggestions?

To: Joe Masters <miethos@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] engine lift suggestions?
From: Ian Fisher <dataflash@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 13:59:57 -0700 (PDT)
I thought that they were around $250 or so. If you can
transport it easily, renting one might be a viable
option. I lucked out and found one in Phildelphia on
ebay. $75 later, a day off, a good friend with a work
van and an hour later I now have a nice engine hoist
in my garage.

Check harbor freight, sears.com, pepboys, autozone,
advance auto, or any automotive tool places in your
area. You might want to do a google search for "engine
hoist Baton rouge LA".

Ok, I just did. This guy is asking $100 for a hoist
and engine stand:

http://www.buysellcommunity.com/sale/OGAFUSPW/

That's a great deal!

Ian