[Shotimes] 95 ATX weird temp reading

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] 95 ATX weird temp reading
From: "Titus Lloyd" <talloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 14:09:39 -0400
I am having a problem with my A/C and EATC.  I cannot get the A/C to
engage. My compressor and clutch at about 2 years old, and the cycling
switch is brand new. I have tried shorting around the cycling switch
to no avail. The other thing I noticed is that the outside temp shows
about 30 degrees below the actual temp. I tried swapping the ambient
air temp sensor from my 92 and had the same results. I ran the self
test on the EATC unit and everything passed. Where should I look next?

Thanks,

Titus Lloyd