[Shotimes] Re: Convention notes and thanks reward for stolen items

To: TechSHO@topica.com
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: Convention notes and thanks reward for stolen items
From: Donald Mallinson <dmall@mwonline.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:07:43 -0500
Chris,
I very much appreciate your comments and those of several others.  This
is a group effort though, and if not for the support of a lot of SHO
owners like you, the business people that keep the SHOs on the road, and
the SHO families,.... the conventions and other SHO events put on around
the country would not be possible.  Also on-line communities like V8SHO,
SHOtimes techSHO and SHO Forum all help keep us together and informed.

 From the first local meeting I had in 1991 with four other SHO owners
in Peoria, IL I have felt that this car somehow brought forth some fun
emotions that only a great product will cause.  We all know that there
are better cars, but there are few that cause the loyalty the SHO does,
and still fewer that can bring a grin to your face when driving, at the
ripe old age (for a car) of 11 to 18 years old!

Thanks again.

Don Mallinson