RE: [Shotimes] Torque Converter to Flexplate Nuts

To: "'Bob'" <bob@hotpursuit.net>, <Shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Torque Converter to Flexplate Nuts
From: "Robert Bruce" <rbruce@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 06:25:14 -0400
There will get lots of fluid draining out when the transmission pulls away from
the converter's shaft.  You should either use a big
drain pan if possible.  I didn't have a pan when I recently removed an atx.  It
made a huge mess on my garage floor which I then
cleaned up before proceeding with further repairs.  I would estimate 2-3 quarts
will pour out.

Bob Bruce
92 w/ a mod or two
95 mtx 100% bone stock