RE: [Shotimes] 92 problems

To: <Rcno2@aol.com>, <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] 92 problems
From: "Dave Kegel" <d.kegel@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:45:31 -0500
Hi Erik,

The list will be very slow this week as many people are at the
convention.

When you turn the key to the on position you should see your ABS light.
If it is not on, the bulb may be dead or missing.

If the wheels did not lock up when you stopped, then what makes you
think the ABS is not working?  Best way to test it is find a gravel road
and try a panic stop there.  You'll know for sure then.

Dave Kegel