Re: [Shotimes] Dies at idle when hot Help.

To: "Jeremy" <jhallam@locl.net>, <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Dies at idle when hot Help.
From: "leighsm" <leighsm@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 17:38:16 -0400
Jeremy;
After it stalls will it start up again right away?
(a bad CPS won't)
If it won't check codes right away, you may find a CPS code.
If it will, clear all codes and run codes again. Note which one sets
"first".
Deal with that one.
Check all grounds for tightness, especially ECM ground: screw on firewall
near neg batt, with wires from neg batt and ECM (thru quick disconnect).
Also important grounds on pass rear manifold bracket bolt way in back, and
pass firewall by hood strut, small blk ground & screw.
Clear codes and check again.
Lee