[Shotimes] Finally updated the F-350 page of my website

To: "shotimes@autox.team.net" <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] Finally updated the F-350 page of my website
From: "George Fourchy" <krazgeo@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 21:58:22 -0700
If anyone is interested, I have (.....finally....) updated the page for my
truck on
the website.  This truck has always been my favorite vehicle, even over the
SHOs,
and since it is still in such good shape, I though I'd take a pic or two of it
since
the sun was in the right place, and I actually had to start it up to get it
smogged....it's gone about 20 miles since 2004, when it was last smogged.  I
know....abuse, abuse, abuse.....!!  It has forgiven me!

http://www.krazgeo.com/F350.html

I know everyone (who is going) is getting ready for the convention....I hope
you all
have a good time.  I'll miss seeing everyone, but will be there next year for
sure.

George