RE: [Shotimes] being put out to stud

To: "'van Oss'" <vanOss@centurytel.net>, <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] being put out to stud
From: "Paul L Fisher" <sho@paul-fisher.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 08:58:46 -0500
If part of the stud is sticking out, hit it with a hammer. It will pop out
the back. Take the new one and insert it in. It has a flat spot on the head
that goes towards the hub. Mount the wheel and torque the stud to spec.
Drive around. Torque again. Keep checking torque for a week or until it
stops needing tightening, whichever is longer.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil