RE: [Shotimes] Diagnostics for a 92 MTX

To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Diagnostics for a 92 MTX
From: "Juillerat, Aaron J" <aaronj@autojectors.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 14:44:41 -0400
Here is a link how to pull the codes with out a reader.  It's easy to
do.  I have done this on many Ford's.  On your year of SHO the plugs are
on the passenger side.  Read method two in the link.

http://www.corral.net/tech/maintenance/eecivtest.html

This is probably your problem.

http://www.shotimes.com/php-bin/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=ar
ticle&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0&sid=86

-A.J.