[Shotimes] Diagnostics for a 92 MTX

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Diagnostics for a 92 MTX
From: Maury Alston <freeze_0387@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 11:07:37 -0700 (PDT)
My check engine light comes on intermittently and I would just like to have my
car checked.  I can't seem to find anyone that is able to run diagnostics on a
92 year car.  The oldest AutoZone says they can do is a 96.  I guess I could go
to the stealer, er I mean dealer, but I want that to be a last option.  My
local mechanic could not do the diagnostic either for the same reason.  Any
suggestions??

Maury

"Life's battles are not always won by the stronger or faster man, but soon or
late, the man who wins is the man who thinks he can!"