[Shotimes] okay so I'm an idiot

To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] okay so I'm an idiot
From: "van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 22:36:55 -0500
Driving my 92 SHO has seemed a chore because there was a "clunk" from the
left front.  The local shop said that the strut had failed, the cartridge
was moving up and down a quarter-inch in the housing.

Turns out to be nothing.  My Tokico 5002's are the vintage that has a
threaded top ring which had loosened.  All's good now.  Just thought I'd
mention it in case anyone else might be thinking they need a new strut.

VO