[Shotimes] Another Plus back on the road

To: <TechSHO@topica.com>, <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shotimes] Another Plus back on the road
From: "kickinsho" <kickinsho@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 22:20:06 -0500
A huge thank you to Kirk Doucette, Chris Archer, Tony Fullone and a few others
that helped get our other Plus back on the road this last weekend.

We couldn't have done it without you, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

There are a few minor things left to take care of but overall things look to
be good.  We are hoping to bring her to the convention with good results.

I absolutely love these cars, AND, the people that come with them.  What all
took place during this event will be remembered for a long, long time, and I
mean everything!   ;^)

Thanks again guys, I love ya!  Andy............well he says thank you very
much!  =)