Re: [Shotimes] AC Compressor Help

To: "Peter Maggiacomo" <gtsrider@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] AC Compressor Help
From: "Leigh Smith" <leighsm@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 23:41:28 -0400
Pete;
If it's slipping I would adjust the clutch.
If it is cycling on/off too fast (in 95+ weather) I would have the freon
checked.
If the freon is good and it still cycles too quick, you can adjust the low
pressure cut-out on the cycle switch. I think I used 29 psi - min spec - a 1
or 2 psi difference makes the system run much longer each cycle.
If it is not putting out 40-45 degrees at the dash vent something is wrong.
Lee