Re: [Shotimes] Supercharger

To: Al Fitz <alfitz@alfitz.com>, _SHOtimes <Shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Supercharger
From: Ian Fisher <dataflash@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 14:44:28 -0700 (PDT)
Al
What kind of power levels are you looking to attain?

FPS has a nice setup that's fairly easy to tune. There
is also the old SHOshop style setup with the blow
through MAF that a lot more people are using. Based on
the position of the MAF and the length of all of the
tubing, this setup is more difficult to tune well.
There are all sorts of stuff you can add or change
though. Vortech S trim, T trim, larger injectors,
adjustable FPR, LMAF, intercooler, water injection,
etc. You might get a bette response on SHOforum if you
asked this question over there. Before asking, I'd
suggest searching the archives though.

Ian