[Shotimes] Re: (OT) Rev It Up Racing

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: (OT) Rev It Up Racing
From: MonsieurBoo@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 11:59:16 EDT
Hey now,

I see they're coming to Baghdad-on-the-Potomac in mid August to melt some
tires on the blazing blacktop of the Redskins parking lot.

Reminiscing back on Redskins Game Day tailgating last season ... I think
"Rev It Up" will be hard pressed to provide more excitement ... whether  on the
track or definitely in the pits.

For one thing I assume "Rev It Up" will be running regular pump gas,  whereas
the Redskins tailgaters are burnin' alcohol.  The drivers, that is,  not
necessarily the cars.

Then there's the issue of track condition.  They will need to patch a  bunch
of cracks, especially the one big enough to yodel into, dubbed the "Marion
Barry Memorial Crack".  Hit that one goin' into Turn 2 and you be's  hollerin'
"The bitch set me up!"

Cheers
Mark LaBarre
94 atx 135k