shop-talk

Re: [Shop-talk] Some entertainment for a winter's day

To: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Some entertainment for a winter's day
From: Jack Brooks <JIBrooks@live.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 19:40:06 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=uesuRAj1anCuABqE1xMD8tpzeMatqSU3hPi1hCqmyN0=; b=YsN2iWKInoCuRxSVwTgasGG6BsbfY9Hfl8M58VkoW0DvvgjoRoagOrkkbXWUN7cI0r+hleJL/PjGke3yRrmhVmHmJR4NufwON8AW3zDQU9ItOPkA9pYYmAB5C1iMRiR2+UjbiANXSC10x80q3HHDxXCkAKR9m0MJxxYdPycVVJ2s4eJVK2jZOdAtRSAjcHeqAICirX9AqDtiXqw+H52h6uk2FL7nT0CvGvDRbPm6bwPIVg/ux5xii6ui7oB5ZhA+X7TPb0eSO2AxaZJVoCUT/IEgkl/uCelHSFBFZSV+SiyDSg71ikwZ6HrKtpaJsap1Gc2kz+CIzzENAzvBE79yaQ==
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=uesuRAj1anCuABqE1xMD8tpzeMatqSU3hPi1hCqmyN0=; b=MMFdO+ghJFw7bBXAwCtwMKHXS9OUbwlJrWWDfIBDfr5W4kawnzVZzQzlmmA9NW2iy2hUYXEGpOlEOSWRfo369V2oVt3268zUgUSVta+9CiDCQ75xUjBkz/hwQ0T301BxD852bcppZiE8CW9s6c4puhfpYHZmXvOgO7dv28FrVFJJckuaiq7ee0RAQXvVuYui3bphur89itIVgR6Pd2VDQcFrP/4aCGLXYuXOn+3RSw6WJ44cL89nzbpfPmS4cItZ4sMRyRYgpwN8NZcetprnreJ2STXo75pwp4UaggftvauISCoyNLR1UZ1v80yR+Eu4t3fGDhu6WRTpgGeA1BSq4g==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=LTcVe7QGPiqeKjFZeV7ssAuRdxUNcDEIz5L7qNEk+P4WaEg/QQ8XBZslo77zUjh78WJ2gGq+R1yztL9vIIpkEHYiXelIwZ4AFIJbOZLzbWNXtLucV1NZWOkXT6YdWmQCSRFnsMYwVd/StohOBEActVXjA7JxymJ+urhOyH578ncPXxOQF3LxSTelUkSfHBrTXwVHsF2w1PfPpfZrXUZThra0TaE70y1EEhiqpj++Tz9oh8WzzenP+7Pn84APWx3Ozlh7qyNoXkuzehpFnA7j6KzQdF7jMdqdzjinkrpGsBtD04gKCMxHTqK/4fd6T3AG3A0emp9P2WkLh/o6HBAkQA==
Deferred-delivery: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 19:39:43 +0000
Exactly the point I was going to make Bob.  Here in WA, Pacific Raceways has
the same issue.  It was built years ago and the houses built nearby were of
lower price due to the racing activities, so the new owners lobby to close down
the track.  It's gotten some time limitations on it, but so far so good.

I have the same problem with people lobbying for sound walls along roadways.
You bought your home at a discount due to proximity to a major roadway, don't
ask the rest of us to subsidize making it quieter.

Jack