[oletrucks] Wheel backspacing for 48 Chevrolet 3100 and seat belts?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Wheel backspacing for 48 Chevrolet 3100 and seat belts?
From: "Mike Sergesketter" <mserges@psci.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 11:42:10 -0400
Well I am getting very close to completing a 10 year restore of a 48 chevy
pickup.  Bed should be assembled this week, leaving only two open items.....I
would like to know the stock wheel backspacing so I purchase the right wheels!
Also need to install seat belts...any suggestions, sources or step by step
instructions on installing seat belts with shoulder harness would be
appreciated!!  The cab is a 5 window...Lap belts look pretty easy, just not
sure how/where to attache the shoulder harness anchor.

Thanks, Mike