RE: [old-chevy-truck] RE: [oletrucks] 55-59 headliner rubber

To: old-chevy-truck <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: RE: [old-chevy-truck] RE: [oletrucks] 55-59 headliner rubber
From: K Ohlgren <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:07:16 -0400
thanks wayne, i did try some soapy water, but i used ultra-suede over
headliner foam for my headliner and can't get it wet. i might have to go with
door-edge trim instead. that sucks because it looked realy good, what little
rubber i had installed.

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...
When I die, i want to go asleep and peaceful, not screaming and freaking out
like everyone else in the car.