Re: [oletrucks] Front End Options

To: Scot MacArthur <scot.macarthur@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Front End Options
From: Robert Baird <bairdr54@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 17:28:20 -0500
Scot MacArthur wrote:
Check with these people
Classic Performance Products   http://www.classicperform.com//

They will have the front end stuff that you want
If you cut and install a junk clip in your frame, In my honest opinion
are doing harm to the integrity of you frame. I have seen countless
times that people have cut there frame to do a front clip change  and it
turn in to a real mess you had better know what you are doing when you
start because it is not as easy as some will tell, you better know how
to weld like a Pro.  Now you can buy a new IES front end that will bolt
in to these trucks with minimum welding  I would use one  but in my 54 I
have Power Steering with an 800 sires Saginaw Box works OK  with my org.
straight axle. If you want some pictures ping me off list I will send
them if you are in Texas or not Call me if you want 817-437-2892

Robert Baird
http://www.kb5jtf.us/RobertsTruck.htm