RE: [oletrucks] Help with assembly Front Fenders - 1957 half

To: Kirk Pierce <kpierce883@bellsouth.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Help with assembly Front Fenders - 1957 half
From: K Ohlgren <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 19:08:59 +0000
the fenders attach to the inner fenders
the inner fenders attach to the radiator support
the knee bone's connected to the leg bone

buy a keg of 5/16 x 3/4 bolts before you start
everything is attached with the same bolt

buying someone elses project, $500
buying all the parts he didn't include, $20,000
having the assembly manual on hand for assembly, priceless

all vendors should have the same factory assembly manual
ebay has one item 290220075807 is $32 with $9 shipping
lmctruck.com price is $30 not sure on shippingKurt 58 3100 Apache project the
"Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...When I die, i want to go
asleep and peaceful, not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the
car.  > Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 18:48:05 -0500> From: kpierce883@bellsouth.net>
To: oletrucks@autox.team.net> Subject: [oletrucks] Help with assembly Front
Fenders - 1957 half ton> > Anyone know how the front of the front fenders
attach to the truck? > That part of the truck was taken apart several years
ago by someone > else and I don't know how it goes back together. Do they
attach to the > radiator support in some way?> > I probably need to get a
factory assembly manual. Has anyone tried the > one from Chevy Duty?> >
Make i'm yours.  Create a custom banner to support your cause.
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Contribute/Default.aspx?source=TXT_TAGHM_MSN_
Make_IM_Yours