[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2998

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2998
From: JGWolford@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 12:10:10 EDT
There is a auto recycling center in Walpole Massachusetts that has about 15
trucks for sale that he acquired at an auction.  They are mostly 1951 AD
trucks fro the old Navy stores.  Most are priced for $2900.00.  I do  wonder if
Old Navy just gave them a quick bondo and paint so it might be hard to  tell
how
much rust they have.  It is allied Recycling Center, Inc. and the  phone #
are 508-612-9157 and 508-668-8699
I always felt it was a waste for Old Navy stores to have these and it is
unfortunate the motors & trans were taken out.

listings at AOL Autos.