RE: [oletrucks] Re:

To: Mike & Inez Plucker <impluck@comcast.net>, David Smith
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Re:
From: Carl & Becky Ham <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:53:54 -0500
David:
I got a California Car Cover when I bought my '56 Stepside (came with the
truck).  Although I keep my truck in the garage, if I'm not going to drive it
for awhile I cover it up.

I've washed my cover several times over the last 7 years and it has held up
really well.  Soft underneath so as not to scratch the paint but very durable
on the outside.

Don't know how it would hold-up in the elements, but I know the same company
sells an all-weather version.

I've been real happy with mine.

Let us know what you decide upon, I'd be interested in what you decide to
buy.

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy Stepside Pickup
Sparland, IL> From: impluck@comcast.net> To: daves@email.unc.edu;
oletrucks@autox.team.net> Subject: [oletrucks] Re: > Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008
16:48:02 -0400> > I would like to know also.> Mike 50 3100> > > Hello all,> >>
> Can anyone recommend a good truck cover? I need to keep my 55 AD > > 3/4 ton
outside (currently covered with a couple of large tarps) until my > > garage
is completed. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good > > quality
truck cover that fits well and will protect it from the elements. > > I have
looked at a couple of vendors online but prefer the advice of those > > with
experience.> >> > Thanks,> > David Smith>