[oletrucks] box demintions for a 1941 short bed

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] box demintions for a 1941 short bed
From: "Tim" <ttozer@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 17:49:52 -0400
Hey guys, I need some help on the dimension for my 41 truck box. Right now, my
frame is for a long bed, but I'm going to change that to a short bed.  Well
anyways, my problem is the with of the bed sides. I need an accurate width of
these bed sides. the reason is I'm installing a new rearend with new springs
and spring supports. I want to make sure the tires I will be using will not
rub these sides. the rear end is a bit narrower . eventually I will buy a new
box for this truck and right know I do not have one. A drag racing buddy of
mine says whats the problem, just tub it out! A good option, but I would still
like to know these dimensions. Thanks Tim