Re: [oletrucks] Steering Wheel

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Steering Wheel
From: Bruce Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:17:40 -0600
You should be a natural at it.  You have access to just the right
tools and everything.  You won't even have to work looking through
a mirror.  Hard to get the novacain to go into the steering column
wires to numb it up though ;-)

The process is the same, open up the area, fill it with something
that hardens, shape the surface to the surrounding contours.

Really, you have access to some fantastic materials for fixing things
like that plastic from 3M that hardens with ultraviolet light and
some nice silicone materials for making copies of small castings.

Bruce Kettunen (not a dentist, only a patient who asks questions)
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN