[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1531

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1531
From: Edward Miller <edngael@open.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 21:11:12 -0800
Hi Deric,
Is the problem something a rebuild kit would fix?  I've seen them for
sale, I think from the Truck Shop in Orange, CA.  If not, plenty of
vendors have steering boxes for sale, I'm guessing; I checked American
Classic

http://www.americanclassic.com/asp/dyncatV2.asp

and found some boxes.  Wow, glad I don't need one!  But there must be
lots of different kinds, from the page I listed above.  Good luck!

Ed Miller
'58 Apache Fleetside

again everyone, I have been off the list for a few months due to
computer hardware problems, It is good to be back. unfortunately my
return
to the list is accompanied by a request. the steering gear in the old
girl
has given up the ghost and I am in need of a replacement. If anyone has
steering gear for a 1958 Chevy 31, and lives in the southern California
area
I would very much appreciate your help. TIA
Deric (Rick) Pettit
58 Chevy 31