[oletrucks] Bumper Question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Bumper Question
From: "stephen johnston" <stephenzone@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 23:15:14 -0500
Back about 89 I put a bumper off a mid 80's toyota truck on the back of a 55
2nd gmc 1/2. It was a nice little step job with the hitch ball. All i did
was wander around a wrecking yard with a tape measure till i found one that
slid right in. with a level and tape measure i only had to drill 4 holes.
steve