RE: [oletrucks] BEDSIDE Spare tire carrier for TF

To: "List, Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] BEDSIDE Spare tire carrier for TF
From: "Jeffrey Engel" <jengel@ghnaes.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 17:01:20 -0600
I have the whole set up, not including the fender. I have a fender but it
needs to stay on the bed because I am selling the truck.  I would be more
than happy to sell you the spare tire brakets and bolts.  This off of a 1/2
ton if that makes any difference. I'm not sure if there is any differnce
between models.
Thanks,
Jeff Engel
1956 TF