Re: [oletrucks] leak-down compression test

To: "_Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] leak-down compression test
From: "Rob J." <a70ragtop@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:35:03 -0800
It makes sense that each piston should be at TDC...now, what is the best way
to determine when the piston is there for each cylinder...in the past, all
I've worried about is #1...how would you know when the others are there?

Rob

My Zen Moment for the Day:  Don't be irreplaceable.  If you can't be
replaced, you can't be promoted.