[oletrucks] Antique truck shows

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Antique truck shows
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 18:53:31 -0700
OOPS-Sorry I spelled your name wrong Whitney. My spell checker isn't very
swift. Swifter than me, though! I don't have a truck yet. Somebody had a early
50's GMC 3/4 ton for sale here in the PHX area, but while I was trying to pry
the money out of my billfold, somebody else bought it. Really, I'm hoping the
stock market comes up in the next 4-5 months. If not, I'm going to raid my
401(K) anyway. I'm 64, and I don't plan on leaving much to my darling little
kids. And I believe it's my duty to spend money and help bolster the economy.
Why am I saying this? I don't have a wife to con! I'll contact you before the
ATHS show. I went to the one in Brooks OR in Aug-Sept. A very nice 50's GMC
there too. Baby blue, tandem axle diesel. Somebody told me the owner had over
$40,000 in it. I think I'll stick to pick-ups. I also saw a very nice 57 GMC
LCF 370  with a 5.9L Cummins diesel in it. Pretty unique. Owned by a gent in
the Spokane area I think.  Well, that's it for now. Bob K in PHX AZ