[oletrucks] New book, neat!

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] New book, neat!
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 15:36:22 -0500
Guys, just got my new Motorbooks mailer and they have listed a book on
Six-cylinder Power mods and engine tips that looks interesting. Says for GMC
and Chevy sixes, including development history, IDing parts, Oiling changes
and etc. It's new and think I'll get it. www.motorbooks is site.  133409AE is
book ID in catalog. I've never been to site, but get mailers all the time.
Have bought from them before and reccommend them as good to deal with. They
have lots of neat books and some on Fuel injection for GM and Ford engines
that look interesting.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
AD COE's in restoration