[oletrucks] 1st Annual Stovebolt Meet

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1st Annual Stovebolt Meet
From: "Marvin H." <dugout63@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 23:33:13 -0800 (PST)
No affiliation or personal gain other than getting the
chance to see some rides and meet some of you folks. I
found this while looking for information and thought
it might be of interest to those who didn't already
know about it.

1st Annual Stovebolt Meet at Montana Andy's
August 23rd-25th, 2002 in Heron, Montana.
To join the list, send a brief email to:
eventatandys@yahoo.com

Although my '51 isn't ready for the trip, my '01
2500HD is more than worthy. I am hoping to make the
trip to get some ideas, information, and possibly make
a few friends.

Hope to see you there.

=====
Marvin H.