RE: [oletrucks] wipers

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] wipers
From: "Greg O. Pace" <59gmc@bigriverbroadcasting.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:51:23 -0600
My '66 T-bird's wipers operate off the power steering pump and are also
infinitely variable.    I wonder if anybody still uses methods other than
electric (other than large trucks, etc.)?  BTW, I think my '58 parts truck
has vacuum, the '59 parts truck has electric.  Does that sound right?  The
'58 has a valve between the vent knobs.  See them here:

http://wqlt.com/greg/

GOP
'59 GMC 100
'60 Caddy Conv.