[oletrucks] Hand crank for '40 Chev. pickup

To: "Oletrucks Mail List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Hand crank for '40 Chev. pickup
From: "Mark Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 06:25:48 -0800
I met a guy at work who has a '40 Chev pickup.  He's trying to restorte it.
he needs a hand crank for this truck.  I asked this question several months
ago.  Someone sent me a vendor name.  My system had to be reformatted and i
lost the vendor name.  Apparently the person replied in proivate, because i
was unable to find the info in the archives.  Could someone please help?
Thanks