Re: [oletrucks] Ford 9" Rear

To: Jim Wilkerson <Jim.Wilkerson@sas.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Ford 9" Rear
From: Darren_Lewis@amat.com
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 12:55:42 -0500
I am working on a 1941 chevy truck 1/2 ton, and I am wanting to know the
same thing.  I am putting in a 327 and TH400 tranny.

Any on know on where to place each unit in the frame.  Where to mark the
Front End Suspension location, motor mounts and Tranny Mount?

Any help would be great

Kelly Lewis
1941 Chevy Old Ride

Jim Wilkerson <Jim.Wilkerson@sas.com>@autox.team.net on 08/23/2001 10:56:02