Re: [oletrucks] Shipping truck parts

To: kmm1024@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shipping truck parts
From: LNGRUNR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 22:52:47 EDT
I dont know if you shipped youre parts yet or not
I would call   A B F  , American Freightways, Roadway,or Yellow freight

whichever you choose be sure to pack the parts well as they will change
trailers several times in route ( I would suggest wraping them in cardboard
and taping it well )

I own a small trucking firm in Dallas, TX although I dont mess with small
stuff much if you still have problems you or anyone else needing parts or
trucks moved can ping me off list  at Longrunr@home.com

Steve Bergan
53 3100
01 2500HD Duramax