Re: [oletrucks] Shipping truck parts

To: "haist" <haist2@home.com>, "Kevin Morisette" <kmm1024@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shipping truck parts
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 10:57:55 -0600
Thanks for the Info Whitney Unfortunately Amtrack quit running through here
a few years ago but I understand there possibly going to start it up Again.
I've been looking for a good low cost shipper for Fenders doors etc myself
and the best rates so far are Unishippers (Airborne express affiliate)
Greyhound isn't to bad but there such a small terminal here that the guy is
only in the office about two half hour periods a day. If anybody has any
other suggestions for Low cost shippers I'd like to here them.
 and Thanx again

 Jay Baker